I saw this recipe on Good Morning America and it sounded so easy and tasty. And it was! The first time I made it my husband ate almost 1/3 of it in one sitting. Even my toddler son enjoys it. This would be great for those informal group get-togethers also. Add some chiles to give it a bit more zip or a pound of browned ground beef or some chicken for another twist.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Crumble 2/3 of bag of Doritos into mixing bowl.
- Mix in the onion, chili, 1 1/2 C cheese, enchilada sauce and tomato sauce.
- Place into an 8 1/2 x 11-inch casserole dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread on sour cream, remaining Doritos and 1/2 C cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.