1/1 Photo of Easy Enchilada Casserole With Doritos
I saw this recipe on Good Morning America and it sounded so easy and tasty. And it was! The first time I made it my husband ate almost 1/3 of it in one sitting. Even my toddler son enjoys it. This would be great for those informal group get-togethers also. Add some chiles to give it a bit more zip or a pound of browned ground beef or some chicken for another twist.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Crumble 2/3 of bag of Doritos into mixing bowl.
- 3Mix in the onion, chili, 1 1/2 C cheese, enchilada sauce and tomato sauce.
- 4Place into an 8 1/2 x 11-inch casserole dish.
- 5Bake for 20 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven and spread on sour cream, remaining Doritos and 1/2 C cheese.
- 7Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Enchilada Casserole With Doritos
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 677.2
- Calories from Fat 380
- Total Fat 42.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 70.4 mg
- Sodium 1544.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 20.6 g