1/1 Photo of Easy Enchilada Casserole
I make this easy casserole all of the time, and it is always a hit. Simple and really good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can corn
- 1 (19 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 package corn tortilla, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2Grease 2 qt.
- 3baking dish.
- 4Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet over med.
- 5heat until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently.
- 7Add corn, enchilada sauce and green chiles, mix well.
- 8Spoon 1/4 of beef mixture into baking dish.
- 9Top with 1/3 of tortilla strips.
- 10Repeat layers 2 times, ending with beef mixture.
- 11Cover with foil.
- 12Bake at 375 for 40 minutes.
- 13Uncover; sprinkle with cheese.
- 14Bake an additional 5 minutes or until casserole is bubbly and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Enchilada Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.0
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 68.9 mg
- Sodium 776.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 23.0 g