Recipe by MadzMom
I make this easy casserole all of the time, and it is always a hit. Simple and really good!
Top Review by DDW
My recipe is almost identical to this one but this recipe has green chiles in it and they added a lot! Since I usually have onions in mine, I put onions into the hamburger while it was browning and also put in about 3/4 can of black beans. YUM!! I'm definitely making this my new keeper. Great for a quick and easy meal.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can corn
- 1 (19 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 package corn tortilla, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- diced tomato
- sour cream
- black olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375.
- Grease 2 qt.
- baking dish.
- Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet over med.
- heat until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently.
- Add corn, enchilada sauce and green chiles, mix well.
- Spoon 1/4 of beef mixture into baking dish.
- Top with 1/3 of tortilla strips.
- Repeat layers 2 times, ending with beef mixture.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 375 for 40 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes or until casserole is bubbly and cheese is melted.