1/4 Photos of Easy Enchilada Casserole
Charlotte J's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup chopped onion (1 small)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 3/4 cups thick & chunky salsa
- 1 3/4 cups refried beans
- 1 1/4 cups enchilada sauce (10-ounce can)
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 10 (6 inch) corn tortillas, sliced in half, divided
- 2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese, divided (8 ounces)
- sliced green onion (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cook beef, onion and garlic in large skillet until beef is browned then drain.
- 3Stir in salsa, beans, enchilada sauce and olives.
- 4Bring to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 to 6 minutes.
- 6Layer half of corn tortillas on bottom of greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- 7Cover with half of meat sauce and sprinkle with 1 cup cheese.
- 8Repeat layers.
- 9Bake, covered, for 20 minutes.
- 10Remove cover and bake for additional 5 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
- 11Sprinkle with green onions before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Enchilada Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.0
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 45.4 mg
- Sodium 791.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 15.9 g