Recipe by brew
Dinner-party worthy salmon that takes about 10 minutes to cook and tastes like you spent all day in the kitchen. This is the easiest dish I can think of, and despite the many dishes I try in this house, my boyfriend still thinks it is the best. The first time he tasted it, he said, "WOW, you really can cook." I would make it with some roasted potatoes and maybe some steamed broccoli.
- 4 salmon fillets, skin off
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard (to taste) or 1⁄2 cup spicy mustard (to taste)
- 3 -4 sprigs fresh dill
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat salmon with mustard on both sides.
- Finely chop dill and sprinkle on both sides of the fish. The mustard with make it stick.
- Cook in a 450 degree oven or on a stovetop to desired doneness. I like my salmon still pretty pink in the middle, and that takes about 7 minutes. There is no need to turn if you cook it in the oven; on the stove, turn once.