Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
The name says it all!
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 pint sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup sherry wine
- Place chicken breasts in casserole dish.
- Mix together soup, sour cream, mushrooms and sherry.
- Pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 1 hour and 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve with rice.
- (Good with long grain wild rice!).
This was very simple and good. I made it with 98% fat free cream of chicken soup and fat free sour cream. Would've been better with the fat, but at least I didn't have any regrets!