1/9 Photos of Easy Elbow Macaroni Salad
Can be made ahead, kid friendly, quick and easy. I got this from a pasta website. Nice to make for a BBQ or summer side dish. It's a crowd pleaser! For a full 1 lb. (16 oz.)box of pasta, just double the recipe. I usually make this with regular mayo and milk since that's what I have in the house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook and drain pasta according to package directions; rinse with cold water to cool.
- 2In large bowl combine mayonnaise, milk, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper.
- 3Add macaroni, celery, green pepper and onion; toss to coat.
- 4Cover; chill to blend flavors.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Elbow Macaroni Salad
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.0
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 14.3 mg
- Sodium 561.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 6.2 g