Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is not a real Eggs Benedict as I am not using Hollandaise sauce but it's the next best thing.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup, chicken, mushroom or 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can vegetable soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 6 thin slices ham, fried
- 6 slices buttered English muffins, halved or 6 slices toast
- 6 eggs, poached
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- Blend soup and milk. Heat.
- Meanwhile, place a slice of ham on each piece of muffin half or toast; top with poached egg.
- Pour sauce over eggs .
- Sprinkle with minced parsley.