Recipe by h jones
sweet cake like consistanancy unlike dense pound cake. Was printed on the back of an eggnog container and when we did not drink it all I thought i would give it a try.
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 3⁄4 cup eggnog (thicker the better)
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg (i use cinnamon)
- confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 350.
- In large bowl combine cake mix, vanilla pudding mix, eggnog, and oil: beat at low speed into moist.
- Add eggs and nutmeg mix on high for 4 minutes.
- Pour into greased and floured fluted, bundt, or miniloaf (best thing to use) pans.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes (20 to 30 minutes for minis) or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes and remove from pan.
- Cool completely and sprinke with confectioners' sugar if desired.
- Makes a great gift especially if baked in the mini bundts or mini loaves.