Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
An adapted version of the Eagle brand pumpkin pie recipe and Rosemarie Emro's recipe from Bakin' Without Eggs. This version uses a ready-made graham cracker crust to make the process even easier.
- 396.89 g sweetened condensed milk
- 425.24 g pumpkin puree
- 29.58 ml cornstarch
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ginger
- 2.46 ml allspice or 1.23 ml clove
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (9-inch)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sweetened condensed milk, canned pumpkin puree, cornstarch, and spices. Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Place the pie crust tin on a cookie sheet, and bake on the center rack for 50-60 minutes or until pie filling appears firm. Chill for several hours or overnight before enjoying.