Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
An adapted version of the Eagle brand pumpkin pie recipe and Rosemarie Emro's recipe from Bakin' Without Eggs. This version uses a ready-made graham cracker crust to make the process even easier.
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice or 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (9-inch)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sweetened condensed milk, canned pumpkin puree, cornstarch, and spices. Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Place the pie crust tin on a cookie sheet, and bake on the center rack for 50-60 minutes or until pie filling appears firm. Chill for several hours or overnight before enjoying.