Recipe by aztecwolf
I got this from watchin Rachel Ray from the food network. These things are great. They make making breakfast burritos so easy and with less dishware. Options are endless once the egg wraps are done. I make breakfast burritos by using the same skillet, after my egg wrap has been done, to cook up some onions, peppers, and canadian bacon, then i throw it all together, roll it up and delve in
Top Review by bullwinkle
This was very easy to make. We thought it was very tasty. We ate it like a breakfast burrito and cooked this way you don't have to worry about the egg always falling out when you bite it. Thanks Aztecwolf. Bullwinkle
- 2 eggs (or it's equivalents, I use egg beaters a lot)
- 1 large tortilla
- salt and pepper (To taste)
- green onions or cilantro or parsley or any other spices, you like with eggs (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs with a little bit of milk to thin it out, like you are going to make with scrambled eggs.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste Pour mixture into large heated skillet that has been sprayed with cooking spray and lay green onions or whatever else you'd like on top of cooking egg mixture WITHOUT STIRRING, let eggs cook for a little, NOT to the point where the eggs begin to look cook on top (If i had to guess it is about a minute or so) Take a large burrito size tortilla and place it directly on top of the cooking egg mixture Press down on all edges and middle so egg mixture still cooks and sticks to the tortilla.
- (Use a spatula to do this) After another minute or so, when you think the egg mixture is fully cooked and stuck onto the tortilla, take the spatula and slowly lift up around the edges and flip the tortilla over on the skillet.
- Let cook for another 15-30 seconds, depending on if you like it crispy or soft.
- Take off tortilla and add whatever stuffing you want, and either roll it up or make a burrito.