Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is really easy and delicious. Make 24 hours ahead if you like and keep in fridge, nice for brunch and for company. Fresh spinach can be subbed for the frozen and I think the fresh is better. I also use low-fat cottage cheese and 2% cheddar.
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 4 ounces grated cheddar cheese
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 4 ounces butter, melted
- 10 ounces frozen spinach
- dried chili pepper flakes
- red pepper, on top
- Cook, drain and cool spinach.
- Beat eggs and add cottage cheese and grated cheese, flour and butter.
- Stir in spinach and pepper flakes. Top with red pepper rings.
- Bake in 9x13 casserole 325 deg. For 1 hour.