This was taken from a few different recipes. I use Taylor Ham (Jersey favorite) but you can use bacon or ham. Enjoy!
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Spray 6 muffin tins.
- 3. Split English Muffins in half. Flatten each half and quarter them. Place each in bottom of the muffin tin.
- 4. Place a piece of taylor ham (uncooked) or bacon (cooked) to cover bread.
- 5. Top with egg.
- 6. Cook approximately 6-8 minutes or until egg has set.
- 7. Top with cheddar and return to oven for 2 minutes to melt cheese.