1/1 Photo of Easy Egg Sandwich Cups
This was taken from a few different recipes. I use Taylor Ham (Jersey favorite) but you can use bacon or ham. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 22. Spray 6 muffin tins.
- 33. Split English Muffins in half. Flatten each half and quarter them. Place each in bottom of the muffin tin.
- 44. Place a piece of taylor ham (uncooked) or bacon (cooked) to cover bread.
- 55. Top with egg.
- 66. Cook approximately 6-8 minutes or until egg has set.
- 77. Top with cheddar and return to oven for 2 minutes to melt cheese.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Egg Sandwich Cups
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.0
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 190.9 mg
- Sodium 134.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: