1 hr 7 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place baguette slices on a baking sheet.
- 2Stir the butter and garlic together; brush evenly on tops of baguette slices.
- 3Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 12-12 minutes; set stand 20 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, combine the eggs and next 4 ingredients in a big bowl.
- 5Cover and chill at least 15 minutes or up to 2 days.
- 6Spoon egg mixture evenly on toasted baguette slices.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Egg Salad Crostini
Serving Size: 1 (1019 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: