Prep 40 mins
Cook 27 mins
Make and share this Easy Egg Salad Crostini recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (20 ounce) French baguettes, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 8 large hard-cooked eggs, grated
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- Place baguette slices on a baking sheet.
- Stir the butter and garlic together; brush evenly on tops of baguette slices.
- Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 12-12 minutes; set stand 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the eggs and next 4 ingredients in a big bowl.
- Cover and chill at least 15 minutes or up to 2 days.
- Spoon egg mixture evenly on toasted baguette slices.