1/1 Photo of Easy Egg Salad
This is a basic egg salad I've made for years. I like it just as it is, but you can customize it by adding in chopped onion, tomatoes, relish or whatever you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place eggs in a pot and add enough water to cover eggs by at least one inch.
- 2Quickly bring the water to a boil, then remove from heat and let the eggs sit in the hot water for 15 minutes.
- 3Remove eggs from hot water and immediately place them in a bowl filled with ice until they're cooled completely.
- 4Peel the cooled eggs and dice or mash them.
- 5Mix together mayonnaise and mustard; combine with the eggs.
- 6Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Refrigerate for at least an hour to allow the flavors to combine.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Egg Salad
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.0
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 282.8 mg
- Sodium 253.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 9.7 g