From Southern Living magazine, these sound easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb hot ground pork sausage
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 (10 ounce) bag shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg roll wraps
- vegetable oil (for frying)
Sweet-and-Sour Orange Dipping Sauce
- 1Brown sausage in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink.
- 2Drain excess grease, and pat dry with paper towels, if necessary.
- 3Return sausage to skillet.
- 4Stir in ginger and garlic; cook 1 minute.
- 5Add coleslaw mix and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until coleslaw mix is tender; let stand 30 minutes to cool.
- 6Spoon 1/4 cup sausage mixture in center of each egg roll wrapper.
- 7Fold top corner of each wrapper over filling; fold left and right corners over filling.
- 8Lightly brush remaining corner with water.
- 9Tightly roll filled end toward remaining corner, and gently press to seal.
- 10Pour vegetable oil to a depth of 2 inches into a wok or Dutch oven; heat to 375°F
- 11Fry in batches, 2 to 3 minutes or until golden, turning once; drain on paper towels.
- 12NOTE: Egg rolls can be assembled up to a day ahead. Place them in a
- 13single layer on a baking sheet, cover tightly with plastic wrap, and chill.
- 14Fry according to recipe instructions. Do not fry ahead of time.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Egg Rolls With Sweet-And-Sour Orange Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (470 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1044.5
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 91.9 mg
- Sodium 1709.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 162.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 85.3 g
- Protein 30.1 g