1 hr 45 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground hot pork sausage
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) bag shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg roll wraps
- vegetable oil
Sweet and Sour Orange Dipping Sauce
- 1Make the sauce: bring all sauce ingredients to a boil in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Cook 2-3 minutes or until marmalade melts; remove from heat and let stand for 30 minutes; serve at room temperature.
- 3Make the egg rolls: Brown sausage in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat, stirring until sausage crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well.
- 4Return sausage to skillet; stir in ginger and garlic; cook 1 minute.
- 5Add in coleslaw mixture; cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until coleslaw mix is tender; let stand 30 minutes to cool.
- 6Spoon ¼ cup sausage mixture in center of each egg roll wraper.
- 7Fold top corner of each wrapper over filling; fold left and right corners over filling.
- 8Lightly brush remaining corner with water; tightly roll filling end toward remaining corner, and gently press to seal.
- 9Pour vegetable oil to a depth of 2 inches into a wok or Dutch oven; heat to 375°.
- 10Fry in batches, 2-3 minutes or until golden, turning once; drain on paper towels.
- 11Serve with dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Egg Rolls With Sweet and Sour Orange Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (1880 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.9
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 25.7 mg
- Sodium 484.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 22.8 g
- Protein 7.8 g