1/1 Photo of Easy Egg Roll
Very delicious and simple recipe for making a basic pork egg roll. No food processor needed! Recipe can be easily modified to use your favorite meat and veggies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in skillet.
- 2Sauté garlic and onions until tender.
- 3Add pork and sauté until browned.
- 4Add coleslaw blend and stir-fry on high heat about 5 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat and add seasonings, and salt and pepper to taste.
- 6To assemble, place 2 tbs filling near corner towards you. Then fold over left and right sides. Dampen edges of the corner that is away from you, and finish rolling.
- 7Deep fry at 350°F (or just use a fry daddy), until golden brown.
- 8Drain on paper towels and enjoy!
- 9These can also be frozen and fried later. Some people like a dipping sauce for egg rolls. But these are so tasty, they really don't need one.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Egg Roll
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.2
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 41.3 mg
- Sodium 790.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 18.7 g