Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Just a quick, easy way to make egg-noodles. From my Grandmother years ago, who was from Luxenbourg. Comfort food, I love.
- Cook the egg noodles according to the package directions and drain.
- Fry the bacon until crisp and remove from the fry pan.
- Add the onion to the bacon drippings and cook thoroughly.
- Add the crushed up stewed tomatoes and the brown sugar; let simmer 10 minutes.
- Add the drained noodles to the fry pan and put the bacon on top.
- Very simple but good.
We LOVE this dish! We have it every tuesday! It is so simple, yet so delicious, and goes with so many things. I dont really like bacon so instead we just added maple syrup to give it that flavor and left out the onion because my daughter hates it.