Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
from Borden Eagle Brand cookbook
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling
- 3⁄4 cup eggnog
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- powdered sugar (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350. In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, egg nog, and oil; beat at low speed of electric mixer until moistened. Add eggs and nutmeg; beat at medium-high speed 4 minutes.
- 2. Pour into greased and floured 10-inchi fluted or tube pan.
- 3. Pake 40-45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean.
- 4. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.