1/7 Photos of Easy Egg Drop Soup
Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
Easy and yummy. Perfect for sick tummies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat broth in saucepan to boiling.
- 2Meanwhile, whisk the eggs well. You can add the cornstarch to help keep the eggs in larger lumps in the soup.
- 3Remove pan from heat once broth is boiling.
- 4GENTLY stir in eggs. The more you stir the smaller the egg 'drops' will be.
- 5Taste. Add salt if desired. Onion salt is really yummy here!
- 6Garnish with chopped green onion.
- 7NOTE: for sick tummies try adding a little lemon juice and leave out the salt and onion. This was the ONLY thing my Daddy could eat when going through chemo.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Egg Drop Soup
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.0
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 725.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 10.7 g