Easy and yummy. Perfect for sick tummies.
Make and share this Easy Egg Drop Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Heat broth in saucepan to boiling.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs well. You can add the cornstarch to help keep the eggs in larger lumps in the soup.
- Remove pan from heat once broth is boiling.
- GENTLY stir in eggs. The more you stir the smaller the egg 'drops' will be.
- Taste. Add salt if desired. Onion salt is really yummy here!
- Garnish with chopped green onion.
- NOTE: for sick tummies try adding a little lemon juice and leave out the salt and onion. This was the ONLY thing my Daddy could eat when going through chemo.