Top Review by Chris from Kansas
This is a great recipe! It is so easy to put together and tastes wonderful. I used french vanilla pudding mix and only 8 oz. of whipped topping to give it a richer taste.
- 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat graham crackers, crumbs
- 3 cups skim milk
- 6 ounces fat-free sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 12 ounces Cool Whip Free, thawed
- 1 cup low-fat graham cracker, crumbs
- 16 ounces reduced fat milk chocolate frosting
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange 1 1/2 cups of the graham cracker crumbs on bottom of 13 x 9" pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine milk and vanilla pudding mixes.
- Beat with a wire whisk for two minutes.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spread pudding mixture over graham cracker crumbs.
- Place remaining graham cracker crumbs over pudding.
- Remove top and foil from frosting container.
- Microwave frosting in container on high 1 minute or until pourable.
- Spread evenly over cracker crumbs.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.