Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
An adaptation of a TOH recipe that is as easy as can be. Nice when you need to bring a sweet treat but do not have time the night before, b/c this is best made and refrigerated 2-3 days ahead of time. If you like less pudding, then use 2 packages of pudding and 3 1/2 cups milk. Enjoy!
- 8 ounces graham crackers, about a 1/2 box
- 3 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 5 1⁄4 cups skim milk
- 8 ounces whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) container chocolate frosting
- Cover the bottom of a 13 X 9 inch pan with whole graham crackers; set aside.
- Combine pudding mixes and milk in large bowl; fold into whipped topping.
- Spread pudding mixture over the graham crackers.
- Top with another layer of crackers.
- Spread frosting over the crackers.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Dessert is best made 2-3 days ahead of time.
Needed this for my grand-daughters sleep over=was a great hit ==thank you for helping me.
I have made Eclair dessert b/f, but I was eager to try this using a pre-made frosting. Very good and one that I will use again instead of the old way of melting the chocolate. Thanks for this keeper WIGal~ Made for Holiday Tag