1/1 Photo of Easy Eatin' Lemon Bars
1 hr 10 mins
These were brought into my work recently to celebrate a co-worker's birthday. Absolutely incredible! The baker was hunted down and made to hand out the recipe. ;) It came from her Pampered Chef cookbook, and the pan she used was one of their 'bar pans'. I'm sure a 13X.. or 15X.. could be substituted, but the baking time should probably be adjusted.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Base and Topping
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon pudding mix (cook-type)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2For Base& Topping: Combine cake mix and butter, and blend thoroughly.
- 3Add pecans and mix well.
- 4Reserve 1 cup of the crumb mixture for topping.
- 5Press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom of pan.
- 6Roll lightly with glass or pin to smooth out.
- 7For Filling: Combine pudding mix and sweetened condensed milk, mixing until smooth.
- 8Add lemon zest and juice to pudding mixture; mix well.
- 9Pour filling over base and spread gently across.
- 10Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- 11Bake 25-28 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 12Cool 10 minutes.
- 13For Glaze: Juice lemon to yield 3-5 teaspoons of juice.
- 14Combine powdered sugar and juice; drizzle over warm bars.
- 15Cool an additional 20 minutes.
- 16Cut into bars and serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Eatin' Lemon Bars
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.0
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 6.4 mg
- Sodium 115.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 1.2 g