1/2 Photos of Easy Easy Biscuits
maryL in Canada's Note:
These are quick and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- 3Cut shortening in using a pastry blender or two knives.
- 4Add all of the milk Put on floured surface and knead 8-10 times.
- 5Roll out to about 3/4 inch thickness.
- 6Cut into biscuit shape and bake on ungreased sheet for 12 to 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Easy Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.0
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 12.8 mg
- Sodium 393.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 5.0 g