I will always cherish Grandma's recipes. I hope that you will enjoy this one. It's quick, easy and really smells great. Grandma would put it on and we would go out back into the garden and play and learn about herbs. Great memories.
- 680.38 g beef, stewing
- 283.49 g mushroom soup, can
- 198.44 g tomato sauce
- 2 onions, medium, coarsely chopped
- 283.49 g water
- 236.59 ml celery, coarsely chopped
- 118.29 ml turnip, coarsely chopped
- 236.59 ml carrot, coarsely chopped
- 118.29 ml parsnip, coarsely chopped
- 59.14 ml mushroom, wild, halved
- 118.29 ml potato, coarsely chopped
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml pepper, black, fresh ground
- 4.92 ml salt
- 0.59 ml thyme
- 28.39 ml parsley, chopped (garnish)
- Combine the uncooked meat, soups, water and tomato sauce in pot.
- Place pot in oven, uncovered and cook for 2 hours, at 325°F.
- Now add all your vegetables and seasonings, cover pot and cook for an additional hour or until the vegetables are tender.
- We hope you will enjoy this simple dish.