Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is such a big hit with everyone at parties! It is also a great way to use up your holiday candies! Enjoy
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 20 peanut butter cup miniatures, unwrapped
- 50 Hershey chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen non-dairy topping, thawed
- candy coated chocolate egg
- Chop each of the 20 peanut butter cups into 6 pieces; set aside.
- Melt hershey kisses.
- Spread half of chocolate mixture into crust; sprinkle with peanut butter cup pieces; top with remaining chocolate mixture. Cover. Refrigerate 2 hours or until set.
- Top with remaining whipped topping just before serving. Garnish each serving with Kisses and/or candy eggs. Refrigerate leftover pie.