Make and share this Easy Easter Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (18 ounce) packages refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (16 ounce) container vanilla frosting
- food coloring
- decorative candies
- Bake cookies according to directions.
- While cookies are cooling divide the frosting into 4 (or more) small bowls. Put one or two drops of food coloring in each bowl and stir until color is uniform. I use yellow, red, blue and green food coloring. You can make a purple by putting one drop of red and one drop of blue food coloring into frosting.
- When cookies are completely cool frost cookies. Top with decorative candies. Allow cookies to "dry" so the frosting doesnt stick to everything.