Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Super easy chicken. I serve with yellow saffron rice and a salad. The ingredients sound gross together but they are so good. I have used creamy french, zesty french, catalina and russian dressings. i usually just get the cheapest I can find ;)
- 4 -6 chicken breasts, boneless
- 6 -9 ounces apricot preserves
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle French dressing
- 2 ounces dry onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, minced
- Place chicken breasts in shallow baking dish.
- Combine ingredients in bowl, stir and dump on chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes at 350.