Easy to make and so delicious. Very little clean up. You can use any pie filling or any cake mix, so you can have a different cake anytime you make it.
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling or 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling or 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling or 1 (21 ounce) can lemon pie filling, etc
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, in its own juice
- 1 (18 ounce) yellow cake mix or 1 (18 ounce) white cake mix or 1 (18 ounce) chocolate cake mix or 1 (18 ounce) lemon cake mix, etc
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Dump all ingredients, in layers, in order as given, into a 9 X 13 inch baking pan. Do not mix anything.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes at 350 degrees. If chopped nuts have a tendency to brown too soon, cover baking pan with foil after 40 minutes.