1/4 Photos of Easy Drop Danish (Using Bisquick)
This is an easy and yummy Danish; great way to start your day with a cup of Joe!
My Private Note
dozen d ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup margarine or 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup any flavor preserves (I like raspberry)
- 1Mix margarine, sugar and Bisquick until crumbly.
- 2Stir in milk until dough forms; beat 15 strokes.
- 3Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2" apart onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- 4Make a shallow well in center of each with the back of a spoon.
- 5Fill the well with 1 teaspon preserves.
- 6Bake at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden.
- 7While warm drizzle with glaze.
- 8Glaze: Beat together all ingredients until smooth.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Drop Danish (Using Bisquick)
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.6
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 2.3 mg
- Sodium 269.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 2.2 g