Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an easy and yummy Danish; great way to start your day with a cup of Joe!
Make and share this Easy Drop Danish (Using Bisquick) recipe from Food.com.
- Mix margarine, sugar and Bisquick until crumbly.
- Stir in milk until dough forms; beat 15 strokes.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2" apart onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Make a shallow well in center of each with the back of a spoon.
- Fill the well with 1 teaspon preserves.
- Bake at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden.
- While warm drizzle with glaze.
- Glaze: Beat together all ingredients until smooth.
wonderful!! we loved it. thumbs up!!
This is very good and easy to make! My husband liked it thanks
I thought these turned out quite well. I usually like to make things from scratch, but the Bisquick was the easy way for the morning. I didn't change a thing with the recipe. However, it only took 10 minutes @450 until they were done in my oven. Hubby ate 3 in one sitting. Thanx for a tasty recipe that's easy!