Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was the first recipe for pastry crust I made. It's so easy. It came from my mother's junior cookbook.
- Mix flour and salt.
- Pour oil and milk into one measuring cup but don't stir.
- Then pour all at once into flour.
- Stir until just mixed.
- Press into smooth ball.
- Place half of ball between two pieces of waxed paper or baking paper.
- Roll crust to desired size.
- Repeat previous two steps for top crust or for second pie.
Very easy simple pie crust that worked well for a vegetable pie I made for tonight's dinner. Tastes good too.