Recipe by ORTNmom
Super simple, very decadent, this recipe makes a large batch and is great for parties or for giving as holiday treats. The recipe was originally clipped from "Farm and Home" magazine.
Top Review by wrk4alvn
OMG. Made a batch thinking I'd use it for Valentines, the kids and their friends cleaned me out and now I have to start over but no problem because it cooked itself. I'm dieting but couldn't resist a piece. Thanks for posting!
- 2 lbs white chocolate almond bark
- 1 lb dark chocolate almond bark
- 1 (4 ounce) bar German chocolate
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (32 ounce) container dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (16 ounce) containerwhole roasted almonds
- 1 teaspoon almond flavoring
Directions See How It's Made
- Turn crock pot on high and ad the first six ingredients. Cook for 45 minutes (do not peek or stir!). Reduce heat and cook for one hour or until all chocolate is melted, stirring every 15 minute Add almond flavoring and stir.
- Put by spoonfuls into mini muffin liners. Store in an airtight container.