Recipe by Law School Chef
These cookies are quick and easy and taste delicious. If you're not able to get mint chocolate chips, you can substitute chopped Andes Mints--they work just as well.
- 566.99 g package brownie mix
- 118.29 ml flour
- 78.07 ml vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 170.09 g package mint chocolate chips (if you these aren't available, you can substitute ~30 chopped up Andes Mints)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes. Cookies are done when they have lost their gloss but are still quite soft. Be careful not to overbake.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes before removing from cookie sheet.