1/1 Photo of Easy Double Chocolate Chip Brownies
Fisher Nuts's Note:
These delectable double chocolate chip brownies are twice as good and twice as nutty with Fisher Walnut Chips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Grease 13 by 9 inch baking dish.
- 2Melt one cup chocolate chips and butter in large heavy duty saucepan over low heat, stir until smooth. Remove from heat.
- 3Stir in eggs, flour, sugar, vanilla, and baking soda. Stir in remaining morsels and nuts. Spread into pan.
- 4Bake for 18 to 22 minutes. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Double Chocolate Chip Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (961 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.5
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 80.2 mg
- Sodium 138.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 38.4 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Fisher Chef's Naturals Walnut Chips