Prep 0 mins
Cook 18 mins
These delectable double chocolate chip brownies are twice as good and twice as nutty with Fisher Walnut Chips.
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup Fisher Chef's Naturals Walnut Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease 13 by 9 inch baking dish.
- Melt one cup chocolate chips and butter in large heavy duty saucepan over low heat, stir until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Stir in eggs, flour, sugar, vanilla, and baking soda. Stir in remaining morsels and nuts. Spread into pan.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.