A great light dessert, and easy to tote to a potluck.
Make and share this Easy Double Chocolate Cheese Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Set aside 1 cup of cake mix.
- Mix remaining cake mix with oil and 1 egg. Mixture will be crumbly. Press mixture into bottom of a greased 9 X 13" pan.
- Blend softened cream cheese and sugar together. Add 3 eggs and the reserved cup of cake mix. Beat with electric mixer until smooth.
- Slowly add milk and vanilla, blending at low speed. Mixture will be thin.
- Pour mixture over crust and bake at 300° for 55 to 65 minutes or until center is firm.
- Cool at room temperature.
- Cover with Cool Whip and chill at least 1 hour before serving.