1/2 Photos of Easy Double Chocolate Cheese Cake
2 hrs 15 mins
A great light dessert, and easy to tote to a potluck.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set aside 1 cup of cake mix.
- 2Mix remaining cake mix with oil and 1 egg. Mixture will be crumbly. Press mixture into bottom of a greased 9 X 13" pan.
- 3Blend softened cream cheese and sugar together. Add 3 eggs and the reserved cup of cake mix. Beat with electric mixer until smooth.
- 4Slowly add milk and vanilla, blending at low speed. Mixture will be thin.
- 5Pour mixture over crust and bake at 300° for 55 to 65 minutes or until center is firm.
- 6Cool at room temperature.
- 7Cover with Cool Whip and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Double Chocolate Cheese Cake
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.7
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.5 g
- Saturated Fat 19.1 g
- Cholesterol 116.3 mg
- Sodium 510.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 33.5 g
- Protein 8.9 g