Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great meal, it all comes together in approximately 30 minutes from start to finish. If you like Doritos, you'll love this dish.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 297.66 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 297.66 g can cheese soup
- 283.49 g can Rotel Tomatoes
- 283.49 g can sweet corn
- 453.59 g bag nacho cheese flavor Doritos, crushed
- 236.59 ml shredded cheese (optional)
- Cut chicken breasts into 1 inch cubes. Saute' chicken until done.
- Mix all canned ingredients together. Set aside.
- Place crushed Doritos in the bottom of casserole dish.
- When chicken is cooked, add it to soup mixture, mix well.
- Scoop chicken/soup mixture onto chips, spread it evenly. If desired top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
This creates a lot of food! You can feed a large family or gathering with this recipe. Very easy, and the results were tasty and satisfying for everyone. Picky eaters will eat this. We did what others in the comments have suggested, and used this as filling for tortillas, it was very good in a tortilla. Not necessary though, you can certainly eat it as-is.
Wow, recipes don't get much easier than this! Using all of the canned items makes this super quick. I added just a sprinkle of cumin, chili powder, and garlic powder. My husband and I both enjoyed this and he suggested serving it with warm tortillas next time. Thanks!
This was ALOT better than I thought it would be! The only thing I did different was season the chicken with garlic powder, onion powder and pepper and added diced green peppers and green onions while sauteing. Big hit with the kids too, they emptied the whole casserole dish!