Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A no-bake recipe for a quick treat.
Make and share this Easy Doozits recipe from Food.com.
- Finely crush graham crackers.
- Mix crumbs with cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar.
- Stir in Karo syrup and peanut butter.
- Shape into 1 inch size balls.
- Roll in powdered sugar and refrigerate.
my family's favorite cookies for more than 24 years! Easy to make, healthier than most other cookies. . . Great in a winter lunch box! Keeps kids satisfied all afternoon even on the coldest days. If yoy're a peeanut butter fan, you'll never go back to store bought. Make a bunch with the kids, eat some now, save some for tomorrow and freeze the rest for as needed.