1/21 Photos of Easy Dinner Rolls
Even the beginner cook can make these. And they're true home-made rolls. They must chill 2 hours. Or you can make them up 3 days in advance.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine water and yeast in lg bowl; let stand for 5 minutes.
- 2With wooden spoon, stir in butter, sugar, eggs and salt.
- 3Add flour, 1 cup at a time and beat in as much as you can.
- 4(you will probably be able to use all the flour) Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or up to 3 days.
- 5Grease a 13x9 baking pan.
- 6Turn dough out onto floured surface.
- 7Divide into 24 equal pieces.
- 8Roll each piece into a smooth round ball.
- 9Place in rows in prepared pan.
- 10Cover and let rise for 1 hour; until doubled.
- 11Heat oven to 375*.
- 12Bake until golden brown, about 17 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Dinner Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (1152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.4
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 33.4 mg
- Sodium 140.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g