Recipe source: local newspaper
Make and share this Easy Dinner Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl mix together first 7 ingredients (oil - eggs).
- Stir in flour one cup at a time until a soft dough is reached.
- Cover dough with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator two hours before using (dough may be made ahead up to five days before using).
- Form dough into 2-inch balls and place in a large greased cake pan one inch apart. Cover with plastic wrap and/or a damp cloth. Let rise until double (30 minutes - 1 hour).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bake rolls for 20 minutes or until golden.