Recipe by 4-H Mom
I found this recipe in an old cookbook I picked up at a Second Hand Store.
Top Review by Debbwl
A healthy Succotash yahoo. Never would have thought to put dill and Lima beans together, so glad you did as they really work well together. If you like Lima beans and dill this is a must try it is very tasty and very low if fat for those of us that have to watch that kinda of thing. Thanks for the post.
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen lima beans
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring 1/2 cup water to a boil in a medium saucepan, over high heat. Add beans and onion, cover. Reduce heat to low. Simmer 8 minutes.
- Stir corn into bean mixture, cover, simmer 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Drain bean mixture, discard liquid.
- Place bean mixture in serving bowl, stir in salt, sugar and dill weed until well blended.