Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a tasty, super-easy way to prepare chicken.
- 2 skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Whisk together milk and Dijon mustard.
- Have crumbs and tarragon mixed toegther in another bowl.
- Dip chicken pieces in milk mixture, and then dip them in crumbs.
- Place in a shallow baking dish in a single layer.
- Cover and bake in a preheated 375F oven for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for a further 15 minutes, or until chicken is done as you like.
Just wanted to say thanks for posting such an easy recipe that the whole family can enjoy! When you have small children, it is often difficult to add new flavours to a meal without complaint. Not only was this a little different but the kids also really enjoyed it. I will be doing this one time and again. Thanks!!
Delicious moist chicken. So easy to prepare!! Thanks MaeEast! Made this for PAC 2007.
OMG!!! I cooked this for supper tonight and couldn't wait to give you a review. This was "FANTASTIC." I have never used Dijon mustard before and this was the perfect recipe for it. The taste was great and the chicken was extremely moist and tender. My hubby said this is a keeper and believe me that is a heck of a recomendation on it's own!! Thank you so very much for sharing. Also it is a recipe I can use on our diet which is great.