Recipe by Charlotte J
You can buy the precooked eggs at the store now. This will help cut down on your prep time.
Top Review by Andi of Longmeadow Farm
Wonderful take on deviled eggs and it makes it even more wonderful to know that we had everything on hand. We had some nice Smithfield ham, shaved that made a delicious addition to these eggs. No need for salt as the ham, dill pickle and Miracle Whip added quite enough. The only addition was to add a tablespoon of finely minced onion. This tasted perfectly and will make this again, yummy! Thank you, Charlotte!
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, cooled, peeled
- 3 slices shaved smoked ham, finely chopped
- 1 small kosher dill pickle, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip light
- 1 teaspoon Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks; place in bowl and mash with fork.
- Add ham, pickles, dressing, mustard and pepper; mix well.
- Spoon egg yolk mixture evenly into egg whites.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with paprika, if desired.