1/2 Photos of Easy Deviled Eggs & Ham
Charlotte J's Note:
You can buy the precooked eggs at the store now. This will help cut down on your prep time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- 2Remove yolks; place in bowl and mash with fork.
- 3Add ham, pickles, dressing, mustard and pepper; mix well.
- 4Spoon egg yolk mixture evenly into egg whites.
- 5Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 6Garnish with paprika, if desired.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Deviled Eggs & Ham
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.0
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 122.3 mg
- Sodium 534.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 8.5 g