Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
So easy but so good. Everyone asks for the recipe, but I hat to tell them it's just mayo and relish. I prefer they think of me as a culinary master. Ha!
- Add eggs to medium saucepan and add enough water to cover.
- Put on high heat until it begins to boil.
- Cover and remove from heat; let sit for 10 minutes.
- Drain hot water and add cold until eggs have cooled down enough to work with.
- Remove shells from eggs and slice in half.
- Add yolks to medium-sized mixing bowl; smash yolks with a fork.
- Add mayonnaise and relish; mix.
- You may have to add more mayonnaise depending on the size of your eggs. I also add a little of the relish juice to thin out mixture instead of adding more mayo.
- Spoon mixture back into egg white halves.
- Sprinkle with paprika.