ROBIN PENA's Note:
So easy but so good. Everyone asks for the recipe, but I hat to tell them it's just mayo and relish. I prefer they think of me as a culinary master. Ha!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add eggs to medium saucepan and add enough water to cover.
- 2Put on high heat until it begins to boil.
- 3Cover and remove from heat; let sit for 10 minutes.
- 4Drain hot water and add cold until eggs have cooled down enough to work with.
- 5Remove shells from eggs and slice in half.
- 6Add yolks to medium-sized mixing bowl; smash yolks with a fork.
- 7Add mayonnaise and relish; mix.
- 8You may have to add more mayonnaise depending on the size of your eggs. I also add a little of the relish juice to thin out mixture instead of adding more mayo.
- 9Spoon mixture back into egg white halves.
- 10Sprinkle with paprika.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (587 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.7
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 93.3 mg
- Sodium 53.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 2.7 g