Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
So easy but so good. Everyone asks for the recipe, but I hat to tell them it's just mayo and relish. I prefer they think of me as a culinary master. Ha!
- Add eggs to medium saucepan and add enough water to cover.
- Put on high heat until it begins to boil.
- Cover and remove from heat; let sit for 10 minutes.
- Drain hot water and add cold until eggs have cooled down enough to work with.
- Remove shells from eggs and slice in half.
- Add yolks to medium-sized mixing bowl; smash yolks with a fork.
- Add mayonnaise and relish; mix.
- You may have to add more mayonnaise depending on the size of your eggs. I also add a little of the relish juice to thin out mixture instead of adding more mayo.
- Spoon mixture back into egg white halves.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
The name says it all....easy deviled eggs! I cook lots of things, but this was my first attempt at making deviled eggs. They turned out great! The only change I made was that I used sweet pickle relish instead of dill pickle relish because it was all that I had. It probably did alter the taste some, but they were a hit nonetheless! Thanks for posting!
Very easy to make. The relish was wonderful. I did have to play with the recipe to adjust to our tastes. I found it needed more mayonaisse than called for, and a lot more relish. Did I say I loved the relish? :) I'll be saving this recipe to make again.