1/1 Photo of Easy Deviled Egg Sandwiches
I love deviled eggs, but don't always have time to make them. I make these up ahead of time and pop them in the freezer for a quick and nutritious breakfast to go. You can add more or less spread to suit your taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1While toasting bread, mix together mayo, mustard and pickle juice.
- 2Peel and cut each egg into 3 or 4 thick slices.
- 3Arrange egg slices on bottom piece of toasted bread and spread mayo mixture on top half.
- 4Put together and either enjoy immediately or freeze individually in freezer bags.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Deviled Egg Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.9
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 215.8 mg
- Sodium 605.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 12.3 g