Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
My family loves this dish!! I do not make it very often because I love it too and it is not waist friendly! The DH and DK's like to put this in a cereal bowl and dip their tortilla chips into it, thereby turning it into a meal. Oh well, canned tomatoes are considered a vegetable aren't they? You can adjust the heat of this easily by buying the mild, medium or hot Purnells sausage and also the mild or hot Rotel tomatoes. Sometimes I use 2 rolls of sausage at the request of my kids. I got this off a Velveeta box about 10 years ago. Enjoy!
- 1 lb sausage, browned and drained (preferably Purnells)
- 32 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 11 3⁄4 ounces condensed golden mushroom soup
- 17 1⁄2 ounces Rotel Tomatoes
- Add all the ingredients to the crockpot and stir well.
- Cook on low 4 hours, on high 2, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with tortilla chips.