Prep 20 mins
Cook 26 mins
I made this tonight with items I had left over. My boyfriend was not hungry and asked for only a little bit and ended up eating 3 more slices! Plus, if you prep the ingredients beforehand, it's an easy weeknight meal if served with a salad. **I love garlic, if you are sensitive to this strong flavor, season to your liking! EDIT: I made this last night with a Boboli pizza crust and it turned out great. Just skip the steps about the crust and follow the package directions on the Boboli crust, topping it with all these yummy toppings!
- 1 refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup prepared alfredo sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray and gently roll the pizza dough out. Sprinkle with 1/2 tbsp garlic powder. Form a crust around the perimeter.
- Cook crust for 7 minutes and remove from oven.
- Spread 3 tbsp Alfredo sauce on crust.
- Sprinkle with half the parmesan and mozzerella cheese.
- Top with chicken and bacon crumbles.
- Top the meat with remaining Alfredo sauce, distributing evenly.
- Sprinkle remaining cheeses, garlic powder, and oregano.(Rubbing any dried spice between your fingers before sprinkling enhances the flavor greatly!).
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
I made this with a refrigerated, "thin" pizza crust. I baked the crust 5 minutes and then put the toppings on it. I then baked it 10 minutes and let it set for 2-3 minutes. I added some spinach to my end, otherwise made as written. It was wonderful! My picky husband even commented how good it was. This is a keeper at my house!
Super easy! I used pre cooked bacon and leftover grilled chicken! mmmm so easy. I did the Boboli version too... :D